Vintage BMX Products INC Help ID Skyways

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Vintage BMX Products INC Bmx bike with Skyways. This has a Brass head badge. I know BMX Products made several brands of bikes. Was this a Mongoose??? Roger DEcoaster??
I looked on the vintage mongoose website and this serial number did not match up with the information I saw there , the serial number is on the bottom bracket. Take a good look at the fork ends and rear drop outs. It also looks differant than any mongoose I have ever seen in the area right behind the BB , but I did not take a picture of that. Anyway , If you know what year , what brand , model and value please let me know.Has a cool seatpost clamp that hinges in the back. I also picked up a Schwinn Letour. Not a bad day , I was driving to a Motor cycle swap meet and pasted this Garage sale by chance , must have been my lucky day.
sun1.jpg

sun2.jpg

url]

sun4.jpg

sun5.jpg

looks like an 80's californian, what's the s#? MX DC seat post clamp goes for like 30-50 bucks.

it's a 1985. not pro class frame, but had pro class rims when new. cali and expert frames were the same, so it could have been either, but that is an expert crank.

Back