Vintage rider restos. Hello

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I love the well built pre-70's bicycles for both the design and construction. I can't pass up a cantilever frame and those delightfully smooth welds on the head tube, so Chicago Schwinns are my trip although I have obtained a Sears and an Evans along the way.

Welcome, you should enjoy it here, just don't get offended when I talk bad about Schwinns... that's just something I do. :lol:

ono!!
Lol that's cool, variety is the spice of life... Didn't think much of them at first but so easy to work on and fix up compared to the tech of high end road/mtn bikes. Mmmm, relaxin'!

Welcome Schwinn lover still have my King Sting (heavily modified) an unbuilt King sting and an 82 world sport plus a few others kicken around miss the Chicago made bikes also!

Troy

vintagebuilt said:
ono!!
Lol that's cool, variety is the spice of life... Didn't think much of them at first but so easy to work on and fix up compared to the tech of high end road/mtn bikes. Mmmm, relaxin'!

Don't take me too seriously, a tour of my shop would reveal the majority of bikes might be Schwinn... they're just everywhere! haha

worken on a 53 wasp will start a thread on it and have a breeze in the wings LOL gotta love the over built tanks!

Back