vintagelove from sacto ca

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i recently picked up a schwinn to work on but for right now i just ride something i baught from big five(which is alright i guess :roll: i added my own twist to it )i cant wait to ride my cherry schwinn .im very determind to finish it and ride for days. in sac we go for rides every 2nd saterday in down town sac its alot of fun every where is like a big block party . lots to see :mrgreen: (if your in sac come join meet at college cyclery )

i went on the 2nd sat ride last month it was cool i met fire proof there .my boyfriend and i rode back to colloge cyclery with him. we are both looking forward to seeing him again and also all the other people on ratrod bikes.its kinda fun figure out who is whos in sac

yes im the dog lady lol im not bringing her this time she gets to irritated with being stuck in the basket most of the time.its like bringing a bad lil kid. we are going to pack us some drinks instead on account of having noooo money :(

hey this is adam from college welcome aboard where are the pics of your build?

hey this is adam from college welcome aboard where are the pics of your build?
hey adam i posted my pics in bike builds under other female builders

Latest posts

Back