Virginia beach oceanfront local

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My name on here is Veloglider, i am a 40 something guy who loves bikes of all sorts. I had 14 custom beach cruisers here at one point done up very nicely on bike racks all over the house, people would come over and call my place the bike museum. I currently have a custom phat cycles framed chopper with custom tripple tree forks, hand hammered tank and fenders, custom leahtered banana seat and 5' sissy bar. it has a working headlight off a motorcycle as well as maltese cross taillight and super loud horn inside the tank. its blaqck with white flamer off set with yellow pinstripes.

My second chopper is a custom 4 dueces low chopper with 4' springer fork. paintjob is candy metallic purple with candy metallic green flames with silver slash pinstriping.

3rd bike is a limited edition Veloglider Harley Davidson bicycle made by GT. its my fav riding cruiser with leather eagle embroidery on the seat, leather grips and custom tank and fenders, looks like a mini dyno glide harley done with black frame and blue tank and fenders. 3 speed interna;l gearing.

4th bike is a rebuilt semi restored 1953 western Flyer x-53. I made it retro modern with the first disk brakes shimano ever made from the 60's, modern beach bars. It has rosewood wooden grips with wooden block custom pedals and brown retro baloon tires also matching brown Lepper double spring saddle.

5th bike is a custom single speed mtb i never use, have over 2k invested but selling for a fraction of the price if anyone interested.
6th under construction is gonna be my mule, firebikes fluid frame just made by sam and should be here in a week. I am using the extra wide tripple trees from 346 up front with 100mm 24" rims front and rear with 24 x 4.1/4 tires. Avid juicy 7 disk brakes, custom shifter and sturmy archer 3 speed hub in rear. Custom 13" ape hanger handlebars fabricated by a custom motorcycle builder. Odyssey black widow cranks. bike is gonna be mostly satin black with a few small glossy black parts and then some annodized orage parts thrown in for color then i will have a friend who has been on Speed vision channel 2 time do the custom orange and white pinstripping on it. If all goes well bike should be done by late january and picts will be posted.

Welcome! Sounds like quite a collection, but dude:

worthless.gif

:mrgreen:

welcome but hey lets see some pics of your rides sounds like you have quite the stable of bikes there. did you build them by yourself, or did someone build them for you? like it was said this thread is useless without pics

Yeah Velo, I'm with Karfer on this one! I've been anxiously awaiting seeing some of your rides, especially your new Firebikes. You get that one yet? Besides that one you really piqued my interest in your X-53 with the disc brakes. If you're hung up on how to load pics on this site you're not alone. It messed me up for awhile too. Man, we're practically neighbors here in the 757 (except I'm in the poor part of town! :lol: ); probably passed each other a few times on the boardwalk even! Shoot me a PM and I'll give you my number and run you through the process if it'll help. It's easy after doing it a few times. I just want to see some bikes!

Back