Vista "the banana"

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Found this one on CL, One day I'll find one that only needs a light cleaning LOL!! Probably will restore it but its ruff!! Missing the seat, shifter, worse part is the drum brake was twisted and when i pulled them apart the friction material fell off the shoe and the shoe is broken and other is cracked. Seems nobody in the US carries these 70mm shoes. If anyone has any parts or info id appreciate it!! These seem to be very rare cant find but only a few picks of other Bananas on the web. Mike

Cool find. A guy has a couple on the musclebikeamarica forum. Looks like your fork things are on backwards.
Nice find on the extra seat.
Those are hard to find also.

Nice find indeed! And a nice bonus on the Troxel seat.

I will keep my eyes open for a seat for you.

Nice ride! Hard to find those seats but they still turn up now and then. ;)

neato mosquito! maybe try some lawn and garden supply places for the brake shoes, or if you have an auto parts store that has a machine shop that has been around a while, maybe they have some lining they could reline or just sell to you. also, i dig pictures in the garage, cause you can see what else people are into!!! what is the yellow car with the silver steels wheels?
at first i thought toyota, but it's five lug, and also i see a ford severed cylinder head lurking in the background as well!!!

neato mosquito! maybe try some lawn and garden supply places for the brake shoes, or if you have an auto parts store that has a machine shop that has been around a while, maybe they have some lining they could reline or just sell to you. also, i dig pictures in the garage, cause you can see what else people are into!!! what is the yellow car with the silver steels wheels?
at first i thought toyota, but it's five lug, and also i see a ford severed cylinder head lurking in the background as well!!!
Looks like a 70sh Dodge Dart to me.

Back