VooDoo Demonio (Pic Heavy!)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I finally got around to building myself a bike, I havn't had a cruiser of my own in a very long time (years ago I had a mid 30's roll fast that I loved to death, but we parted ways). So I built this bike, given to me by my wife (was given to her by her grandmother) I think it was probably an early 90's murry. The chain guard and rear fender are from an older mercury, the fork and wheels i bought a couple years ago, and the rest of the parts i found. The only thing i did buy new was the headset (which I ordered in the wrong size, so i cut the old cups up, welded them as shims onto the new cups, and viola, a very long way around stepping the headset up a size). Anyways, here's the pictures, I built/fabbed/painted everything myself. It's super fun to ride and both lights are super bright at night (even though they don't look it). I built this bike inspired by VooDoo Larry's VooDoo Diablo car (hence the title...) VooDoo Larry is such a talented builder, if you don't know who he is, go inform yourself right now...then come back and look at my bike.

VoodooDemonio5.jpg

VoodooDemonio4.jpg

VoodooDemonio3.jpg

VoodooDemonio2.jpg

VoodooDemonioTailLight1.jpg

VoodooDemonioRearEnd.jpg

VoodooDemonioRearFender1.jpg

VoodooDemonioSeat.jpg

VoodooDemonioTailLight3.jpg

VoodooDemonioTailLight2.jpg

VoodooDemonioTailLight4.jpg

VoodooDemonioHeadLight3.jpg

VoodooDemonioHeadLight4.jpg

VoodooDemonioHeadLight2.jpg

VoodooDemonioHeadLight1.jpg

VoodooDemonioHeadLightlit.jpg

VoodooDemonioChainGaurdLettering.jpg

VoodooDemonioChainGaurdInside.jpg

VoodooDemonioChainGaurd1.jpg

VoodooDemonioChainGaurdEnd.jpg

VoodooDemonioTopTube2.jpg

VoodooDemonioBrakeArm2.jpg

VoodooDemonioBottomBracket.jpg

VoodooDemonioTopTube1.jpg

VoodooDemonioFork.jpg

VoodooDemonio1.jpg

Lots of little things on this one, was a blast to build! Thanks for looking :wink:

ooh. . .oooh hoo hoo! that is a really really sick bike!!!!! love the use of the old one shot cans for lights!!!

If this is the same bike I gave my granddaughter.....this is amazing....you did an awesome job....as usual !!!!!!!! :D

Dang!
I KNEW there was a reason you were my favorite son-in-law!!! :D
(Ok, so there are LOTS of reasons!)
Look at all that talent! Awesome!

Can I take it for a spin when I come down to visit ???

Ahaha, thanks! :wink: Of course, mother-in-law and grand-mother-in-laws get unlimited rides. (all family members, acutally.)

i know larry he is awsum builder .how did u do green headlight so cool sweet bike nice work :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

The bulb is a 3-bulb LED, green color. You can get them in a couple different colors, and they are super low draw. The front and rear are powered by an A23 12v battery.

Back