Waiting for Build Off 8

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Has anyone ever experimented with the anodized paints (like Metalcast) over rust?

kingfish254 said:
Has anyone ever experimented with the anodized paints (like Metalcast) over rust?
chuck up a medium wire wheel in your drill like you were going to remove rust. high rpm and it will take it right off. drill press is easier for smaller pieces. Hey kingfish we showed you some parts when you going to show some of yours?

might need a soft wire wheel if the metal is soft. and as always test first!!

dang wrong answer lol good question was thinken someone else

jats said:
kingfish254 said:
chuck up a medium wire wheel in your drill like you were going to remove rust. high rpm and it will take it right off. drill press is easier for smaller pieces. Hey kingfish we showed you some parts when you going to show some of yours?

might need a soft wire wheel if the metal is soft. and as always test first!!

I don't want to get rid of the rust. I am wondering what anodized paint would look like over rust.

As far as showing parts, didn't I show enough of them on my dream board thread. :oops: :shock:
:arrow: viewtopic.php?f=21&t=68084

2 more parts for the build
SNC00399_zpsfd603d63.jpg

SNC00398_zps98a16796.jpg

thats all for now dont want to give away the master plan (insert evil laugh here)

Latest posts

Back