Wally World is dropping the 3 speed Nexus

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I checked online ,and visited the store and it looks like they are dropping the next bike with the 3 speed nexus rear end.
If you have ever thought that $119 is cheap for a nexus wheel set ,and all the other parts on one,You better scout your local store and see if one is left. Mine is out.

I noticed the new Schwinn cruisers they are carrying come with a pretty good looking 6 hole rear rack, 4 hole cruiser sprocket and pretty decent bars. Like $139 or close, not bad for a parts bike. They look a little more like an old reproduction vs the BFK's and other recent stuff. I can't give Wal-Mart or Pacific any more money though, they're horrid.

I love Pacific and their bike-shaped objects. :roll:

skoda said:
I noticed the new Schwinn cruisers they are carrying come with a pretty good looking 6 hole rear rack, 4 hole cruiser sprocket and pretty decent bars. Like $139 or close, not bad for a parts bike. They look a little more like an old reproduction vs the BFK's and other recent stuff. I can't give Wal-Mart or Pacific any more money though, they're horrid.

I consider my '06 Schwinn repop's to be 'full scale metal models' of something that was made in Chicago in the 1960's :wink:

They came in a box and I put them together with a wrench instead of glue...

RatFink said:
I consider my '06 Schwinn repop's to be 'full scale metal models' of something that was made in Chicago in the 1960's :wink:

hahahha

RatFink said:
skoda said:

BAH! HA HA HA. That's exactly what I thought the BFK was the first time I saw the ad. $88 Stingray models? That looks terrible...oh, wait, that's a bike!

Back