We rode the Hotter Than H*ll today

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here's a u-tube vid of some of the sights and sounds.

With 13,000 + riders, the pictures of the riders at our starting point behind the 25 mile line were 3 miles from the start/finish!

Riding 25 miles does not give you a lot of time for camera work! :(

Hope you enjoy it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dtXJ7X7Y ... e=youtu.be

Nice video, it would not play in my firefox for some reason, but did on explorer? Odd.

Anyway, I wish there were events like that around here. I'd do 25 miles on the tall bike or 100 on my (motorized) Schwinn. :mrgreen:

thanks guys, it's a WMV MS Movie file. This video thing is still really new to me. :?

Maybe Randy (the old pro) can give us an idea what's going on on utube. :D

I showed it to Sheryl this morning, and she said I'm DEFINITELY getting a Go-Pro for Xmas --- YEAH! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

youth, I'd hate to think of 25 miles on a tall bike... we had a pretty strong head wind out there on the plains where I took that short vid of the girls going by.
There were a couple of fixies and coaster brake bikes that I saw, but you really need GEARS!
One guy was riding a Rat Fink with 3 speed Nexus. I talked to him a couple of times, but kick myself for not getting a shot of him and his bike.

All in all, my attempts to make up these vids really gives me an appreciation for just how good Randy really is at the ones he posts.
Great job Randy, I love to see each and every one that you add to your thread. Keep it up!

Latest posts

Back