weird bicycle game...

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
xddorox said:
I really have nothing better to do...3062.30 meters.

1.94 meters, that's right 1.94 meters. Try for less then that! (one day off this week, and look what I'm doing[sad]).

KOTA said:
xddorox said:
I really have nothing better to do...3062.30 meters.

1.94 meters, that's right 1.94 meters. Try for less then that! (one day off this week, and look what I'm doing[sad]).

I can never refuse a challenge KOTA, 1.20 meters. In case you guys are wondering, I booked sick today. :D

I'm up for it! I'll let you know!

man i think i just got the low of lows 0.38 she just PLOWED him and he fell over. :? my best is 3119.

Upper Class White Trash said:
man i think i just got the low of lows 0.38 she just PLOWED him and he fell over. :? my best is 3119.

I'm DONE! 0.38, I've had enough! I'm going to "try" to get back to my Life.

ok here goes i swear on my mom that this it true

KERPOW she hits him. he hits the first person. it's a dude then he hits the next person it a chick she puts a whoopin (screen flashin) on that poor lil guy then she kicks him to the next chick. she and the other chick start kickin the peanuts out this boy(screen flashing) and the words "parachute of death" and some others i didn't catch. he was off!!!!!! he was going so fast the M/S meter read -----m/s there was a counter in the middle of the screen. i did not notice it till 22 it was counting down. because he was somersaulting in the middle of the screen. when to 0 he fell. SMACK it said blocked. by some luck of chance he hits the chick that comes up as vs. after you hit the blocked chick. they together start WHOOPIN the crap out of him (screen flashin words) he turns white and is once again GONE!!! but this time when he bounces but every time he hits the ground it says boost and he is gone again. after a while of this he come to rest in the "stop" girls arms at 6879.32

the only thing i can say might of helped was when he hit these people i clicked on him when they crashed together. if you have seen he falls the same place on the screen every time...

Back