welcome aboard?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
greetings everybody, i am new to this site, but think it is very cool, there are so many awsome bikes, and cool rides. Although most people on the site have many bikes, sadly i only have 4 (old bikes that is) but, i hope that will soon change :mrgreen:
my cool bikes:
huffy cheater slick modified(1971? 1972?)
dyno compe (mid school)
raleigh 12 speed (late 60's early 70's?)
amf roadmaster 20" rat (half finished project)
i was very happy 2, that i was not denied for i am a young collector :mrgreen: (14)
anyway, i really look forward to using this site, and seeing many more sweet bikes

thanks, sincerely Bob :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :D

Welcome. It sounds like you got a pretty good start. I didn't even have that many bikes when I joined up. I only had one.

cool, thanks everybody. im really hopein that my membership here will help me to purchase the bike that sparked my interest in bikes almost 4 years ago: a schwinn stingray
i have just always wanted one since i first saw it, condition doesnt matter 2 me,my only limitations, is that i dont want a girls bike or a reproduction, but other than that i just keep looking :mrgreen:

thanks for the welcome :D :D :D

one other thing too, i dont know if this helps, but im located in SC:myrtle beach(but i often travel to my fathers house in Charleston) and was wondering if there are any other old bike enthusiasts in the SC lowcountry :D
if anyone knows any good local spots to find bikes, please, let me know! :D :D :D

Back