Went out for milk, came home with

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A guy I know, who is a member of the cabe has been trying to sell off some of his bikes. I was over there looking around
and saw this bike. he was about to part it out, I could now see it being parted so I made him an offer. I went to get it,
one of them things.. went out for milk came home with .. went out for a bike... came home with these little jems

bike I was going to save from being parted..... Dixie flyer
car429_zps706370a4.jpg

went back for this chair then next day..
car427_zpsff69a022.jpg

and ended up with this one as well
car428_zpsb7730bd2.jpg

and the drive home this fell out of the sky
car430_zps3f06f7b0.jpg

have felts...still have 2 of the kit bikes unpainted in the box.. got them when they had a sale.. 199 from felt
add tires and wheels and you have a bike.. anyways .. 3G will be mine..

Ratfink1962 said:
Looks like you dropped a loaf of bread on your way home. :mrgreen:

Nice finds!
there is a joke in that ... but hey its a family site... and uncle stretch is watching... :lol:

Spokeshave said:
Those chairs are too cool.
I would be divorced if I came home with those . LOL
My wife would praise the chairs, and admonish the bikes. She digs old stuff like that, but isn't real keen on all my bikes lying around... and I don't have near as many as most of you all! :lol:

Nice scores Henry!

CRASH said:
Spokeshave said:
My wife would praise the chairs, and admonish the bikes. She digs old stuff like that, but isn't real keen on all my bikes lying around... and I don't have near as many as most of you all! :lol:

Nice scores Henry!

this is why i dont have a wife... that and I am just big and scary :lol: plus my numbers are way down ..
been trading .. selling...tossing.... now need to build a few.. and decide what to keep ...

CRASH said:
Spokeshave said:

Nice scores Henry!
Give it time lol. Not counting parts and and flip bikes I have about 30 bikes and since early spring Ive had probably 200 come thru the shop.

Henry morgan said:
Ratfink1962 said:
Looks like you dropped a loaf of bread on your way home. :mrgreen:

Nice finds!
there is a joke in that ... but hey its a family site... and uncle stretch is watching... :lol:

Loaf of bread.....
win_cash.jpg

Latest posts

Back