West Coast Cheese Head... Finally given to its Owner

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: West Coast Cheese Head...AKA "Stretched Jesse"

Ok..i got her some gadget thingy for her birthday so i have lost her to downloading copious amounts of music and looks to be doing it for the foreseeable future...so .. being i am a huge fan of Rob Zombie...and the Munsters was my favorite show back in the day...she will be "Dragula"...with a lean towards the old school / big metallic paint / choppers of my youth.. :D

old school 64 said:
My "better half" Bikingangel just got her bachelors in advertising...she is much better at that..so i will leave that one up to her...lol..

FatBoy said:
old school 64 said:
Okie Dokie !! Went back today..and got my donor for $20..then made the stop at my local harbor freight..got me some cut off wheels..soft pads..let the fun begin..thanks for the push dude !! :D
Right on ! Ya got a name for it yet?

Thats gonna be a sweet ride,I like the name too!!! I m liking this one so much I might build another one for myself!
I got a little time this afternoon so I spread some mudd :wink:
briansbike18.jpg

Lol..is she telling you it's time for dinner ??? I get that look alot !! :D

FatBoy said:
Thats gonna be a sweet ride,I like the name too!!! I m liking this one so much I might build another one for myself!
I got a little time this afternoon so I spread some mudd :wink:
briansbike18.jpg

Thats FUNNY!!! I didnt realize she was in the pic and yes she was telling me to come get my plate 8) :mrgreen:

Thanks for the ideas for my leftover WCC frame and parts. Since you cut off the rear for stretch, if I did the same I might put on the OCC rear I have laying around to put in something really fat. :wink:

yoothgeye said:
Thanks for the ideas for my leftover WCC frame and parts. Since you cut off the rear for stretch, if I did the same I might put on the OCC rear I have laying around to put in something really fat. :wink:

Your a mind reader I was thinkin the same thing!! 8) :mrgreen:

i have the Frame, Fork, Bars everything but the wheels on the Next bike..
ill let it part to you guys if you need it for real cheap + the shipping cost :p
i wanna see with what you guys come up with...
a jessy chopper showed up locally and its soo tempting, if only i had money would it be mine :lol:

All sanded and layed down a coat of etching primer...Still need to more priming and sanding and it will have color soon! 8) :mrgreen:
briansbike19.jpg

Got some paint layed on today!!!!
briansbike20.jpg
briansbike21.jpg
briansbike22.jpg
briansbike23.jpg
briansbike24.jpg
briansbike25.jpg
briansbike26.jpg
briansbike27.jpg
briansbike28.jpg

Paint looks great! 8)

Oh man...I was going green with mine....Dude..i am all the way through welding...and starting to mud...I did do a little surgery to the headtube to give mine a little more rake....Looking good dude !!!! I like the green !!! :D

Thanks fellas ,I still got to do some work on the wheels and tires but its gettin close!!! 8) :mrgreen:

Re: West Coast Cheese Head...AKA "Stretched Jesse"Now in Color!!

Yeah im going to use the 20x3 rear I allready have it so it fits my budget :roll: Im going with 24 x 2.125 up front..If I build the second one ill do a 24x3 front and rear....This is turnin out good and my Bro inlaw has only seen it in a text when he gets his hands on it I think he will be stoked! 8) :mrgreen:

I have not got the wheels done yet but the seat came in the mail so I had to throw it on 8) :mrgreen:
briansbike29.jpg

I've been following this since I saw your scooter and have yet to commented on either, so huge props on both. I'm not a Packer fan, but how can I not like this? Your details are top notch and I'm jealous of where you live lol. The next time I go camping we'll have to meet up so I can see your stuff in person.

Monster 550 said:
I've been following this since I saw your scooter and have yet to commented on either, so huge props on both. I'm not a Packer fan, but how can I not like this? Your details are top notch and I'm jealous of where you live lol. The next time I go camping we'll have to meet up so I can see your stuff in person.
Thanks man,Every saturday we have a open entry car show from 8 to 10am so let me know when your coming and bring your rides!!! 8) :mrgreen:

Back