Western flyer bmx models

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi
New to this. Just trying to find out more about a bike I found. It says western flyer mag on top tube and invader on the forks. I have found some western flyer invader bikes. But none that look like mine. Are there different models of them. It does have the lester mags on it. Just trying to find out more about it.

It is most likely because the bikes were made by different companies like Murray, Huffy & AMF so the frames are different.

If you had a picture of your bike it will help us out but 2 clues if it's a Murray built bike would be the letters MO of the serial number or a sticker above the bottom bracket which would have the month & year on it.

It just has a sticker saying western auto. Kansas City, mo. above the bottom bracket. I'll try and get pics. Where is the serial number

I just seen that it has " c83071" and under it says "2764" on the back by the rear wheel. Don't know if that helps

Sorry but I don't think I said before but it is a western flyer / MAG. Still don't know what that is

Latest posts

Back