WHAT A BUNCH OF WINERS

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
mrflagman said:
I have gotten lots of ideas and support from RRB and they even let me play in RRB05.
This is what I built:
023.jpg
rrt.jpg
:D

at first i thought eccles was an aussie, with words like "whinger and wanker" . but now i realise that these people are every where! i too feel that if i need help with ANYTHING bike i will get it here, with no prejudice. thanks

It doesn't matter if it's a bike related site or a gardening site, there's ALWAYS someone stirring up poop! :lol: My best advice is to try not to feed into it! (mental note, look into starting up a Rat Rod Gardening site. Think of the potential!!!) :lol: :mrgreen: -Adam

eccles said:
i am an aussie im from melbourne

thank you guys for lifting up my spirits

Here I thought you were comparing them to the sweet 80's band...Winger!

udallcustombikes said:
Man I'm a car nut and would be appalled to think of doing that to a 80's Malibu even if it is a 4 door, but that thing is cool. If gas prices keep going up maybe in a few years I can afford a broken down Cadillac Escalade truck to make a planter / rat-bike rack out of, that'd be sweet.

Spokeshave said:

I bet that guy's got a heck of a story to tell you how that thing got up there? Wheeile contest goes wrong? Tornado? UFO's? Or about how it grew like that?

Kinda gives me ideas for that rusty old huffy frame I got, cut it in half and drill a few holes in the big tree in my front yard, Instant business sign................................. Knowing my luck neighborhood tourist attraction........not that I'd mind I'll sell more bikes that way. :mrgreen:

sensor said:
thats the best looking 2 post lift ive ever seen :mrgreen:

{(In my best Billy Mays voice)} That would be our new ecologically friendly, model. :lol: :lol: :lol:

outskirtscustoms said:
Kinda gives me ideas for that rusty old huffy frame I got, cut it in half and drill a few holes in the big tree in my front yard, Instant business sign................................. Knowing my luck neighborhood tourist attraction........not that I'd mind I'll sell more bikes that way. :mrgreen:

Like this????

bikeinatree.jpg

Thankfully I haven't been to a site that has had a big argument but known that some have which I usally stay clear of them and one that the admins were the starters and banned for no reason at all.

One site I went to had a nice black T-Bird about 20 feet up by a tree in the engine bay which seems to happen more than anyone would think, one guy buried a Mustang and another person was buried in their car too when they passed away.

outskirtscustoms said:
401724906_21121998d1.jpg

Chia bug!
:lol: :lol: I thought that was one of our local "medicinal Growers" trying to camoflaugh his distribution vehicle.

I am also a member of the muscle bike site ,but was away for a while due to my work not paying the internet bill, oh well I hear enough drama everywhere else :(

Back