What am i??????

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
so my friend's parents have given me a bike to build for her for christmas, and i just wanna know what it is before i dive in, as id like to make it somewhat original again. i know for a fact the only stock parts are the frame/fork, maybe the headset and BB, the seat post and clamp, and i think thats about it. im guessing a shelby, but im not too sure. excuse the cell phone pics, its the fastest way to download pictures to my computer now that my flash drive attachment for my camera doesnt work.
1025102048.jpg

1025102048a.jpg

so im curious whats original and whats not, and what kind of parts would go on it.

WOW! :shock: This seems to be an extremely rare 2010 burrito or possibly a stretched out cruiser. The pics are a little blurry to be able to completely identify which. If you can find any serial numbers that have ... ah .... numbers, you could most likely determine what time and place this will be hacked. My basic eyeballing knowledge says that it was probably built in the next few months. Most likely a girls hibred that many of the male species will marvel at. :p :lol: :p

I think you're right, it does look like a Shelby. They used that Wald sprocket on their mid-line and lower priced bikes. -Adam

:lol: thanks guys. no, not a burrito(i dont think theyd appreciate their deep family history getting massacared) and no not gas line. i was curious how old and what it looked like originally.

Yes yes, obviously some sort of primitive human powered transportation device, I remember seeing something similar among Di Vincis drawings. I believe that originally the crude foot powered gear device connected the chain to a large ornithopter like flapping wing. Obviously it was meant to be propelled down a steep ramp and off of a cliff to produce flight.
Good luck with that, and please, use plenty of safety gear and start your experimental runs on smaller cliffs. Not over 30 ft. or so.

TheFlyingDingo said:
Its NOT a taco
nbc_the_more_you_know.jpg
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:true but im only about 53.6% sure about that you never know till you take a bite :mrgreen:

Back