What are the coolest bikes you've ever ridden?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
What are the coolest bikes you've ever ridden? :D It could be yours or someone elses. Post a pic, or just share a story :D

These are 2 coolest bikes that I've ridden...

First is an Elgin Bluebird I got to ride at the Rhinebeck Antique Motorcycle Show
035-1.jpg

034-2.jpg

Second is member KOTA's bike RU Slammed
002-41.jpg

Last edited:
Best ones I have ridden were my tandem trike with two wheels in front, my recumbent trikes (one tadpole one conventional), my tall bike, my Hutch Judge Bmx bike, and a reproduction high wheel bike a friend let me ride. And of corse my current ride the industrial trike I call my work truck. None compare to the bluebird, that thing is sweet!

Oh and I tried to ride my 7 foot unicycle.

I rode a Specialized full suspension, carbon fiber framed bike with the "Brain" shock on the trails at South Mountain park in Phoenix. Not a ratrod, but nonetheless blissfull. Riding that bike was so effortless, that it felt like I was cheating.
Speciallized and other brands like Cannondale allow you to test ride their mountain bikes once a year a South Mountain.
My second favorite was a hard tailed, single speed Cannondale mountain bike with a Lefty fork. Man, did I want one. Pure bliss.

SCHWINNRAY, you win! A couple that come to mind for me would be the "UdallCustomBikes" Rust-DX (before he sold it) & last year's auction bike.

I would have loved to ride the trike, the boneshaker, no way! :lol: :lol: You gotta admit the DX was a really nice riding bike.

Skipton said:
dogdart said:
I think you win

+1!
I knew he would pull the.... "I rode a Bluebird what have you ridden"

I rode a OCC chopper once! :roll: :wink: :mrgreen:

I'm the most UN-lucky person you'll ever meet! I'll find a patch of ice to slip on on in the dead heat of summer :lol: This was just one of those lucky moments I get every 5 years or so :mrgreen:

Hopefully this summer I'll be tall enough to ride this bad boy... :mrgreen:
001.jpg

This pic was taken awhile ago, so I'm only about an inch away from my feet touching the pedals :p

I still have just as much fun riding Fugsley around tourists as I did in this video

IMG_4897.jpg

Last edited:
This is an easy one for me, Gaskill's 'Caballo del Diablo'.
I was lucky enough to cruise it around the parking lot at a show we held.
This baby is the easiest, most comfortable bike I've EVER ridden. The new owner is a very fortunate guy.

IMG_1714.jpg

Gaskill,
I miss the crazy, creative creations that have escaped your mind and entered our world.

Cheers,
Dr. T

kingfish254 said:
I still have just as much fun riding Fugsley around tourists as I did in this video
That is a wicked laugh you have as you scared that poor lady Kingfish! :mrgreen:

Luke.

LukeTheJoker said:
kingfish254 said:
That is a wicked laugh you have as you scared that poor lady Kingfish! :mrgreen:

Luke.

If you listen closely before that I tell her "I'm gonna run you down!" followed by her "OH MY GOD!"

Dr. Tankenstein said:
This is an easy one for me, Gaskill's 'Caballo del Diablo'.
I was lucky enough to cruise it around the parking lot at a show we held.
This baby is the easiest, most comfortable bike I've EVER ridden. The new owner is a very fortunate guy.

IMG_1714.jpg

Gaskill,
I miss the crazy, creative creations that have escaped your mind and entered our world.

Cheers,
Dr. T
That's a sweet bike :shock:

Back