What are these rims?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
b926dab493c1a397ec591f97bbe153a4.jpg
0e6e56d5a583be9168ed932384e97bab.jpg

Do you know what these rims are for?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Depends where they are and what exactly they are off...

If they are off a not important/collectible M/C they probably have little value over scrap, but if they are off something rare or important...?

Probably best to find someone who deals in older motorbikes and ask them.

Luke.

Im no car guy but my dad had old mgs and triumph convertables when i was a kid. There were always spoke car wheels lying about.
Those look heavy duty, and beefy for motorcycle, plus large hole for axle. I say some sort of pre-'65 motorized vechile or maybe trailer. Look for stamping on the rims and hub. Any marking could help.
Whatever they are, theyre cool!

If that is Olive Drab and you are certain it is original paint, search over at the forums on G503.com and you might find those wheels.. I am thinking handcart, possibly. You didn't also find a very simple trailer that looked homemade anywhere around where the tongue didn't have a hitch of any sort, did you?

Thank you! I need to recheck for stamping. They are heavy duty. Original paint. We have 8. I will check around for vehicle rims.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back