what bicycle was Doc brown riding in back to the future?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
just like the title says, what kind of bicycle was doc brown riding in BTTF?

2iLZm.jpg

I litterally just scrolled through back to the future to see a better picture. Is that from the first or second movie? I know in the first one marty's dad has a spot on black phantom when he's spying on his mom. I can't tell in your picture but the chainguard almost looks like a schwinn guard. I don't work today so I'm determined to fast forward through my movies to find this answer lol. It's my favorite movie I should know this

Ok its from part 2 im watching the movie right now. It's a camelback frame. Has a schwinn springer fork and a troxel crash rail seat. I have no idea what make and model looks like a rat bike knowing doc brown. But when doc goes to Biffs house to help Marty out of the garage biff has a rad columbia 3 star tank bike sitting in there.

Yea I'm stumped I just watched it and paused it on a 78 inch tv. So here's what I can see. Looks like a phantom style chain guard. Schwinn springer. Has delta rocket ray lights. There's no cantilever so I'm assuming it's a camelback but from a side view it has the classic schwinn features. He is running a red fork in a green frame so I dunno I think it's a rat bike

Back