What bike is this? Any help welcome

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all. I am hoping someone can tell me about this bike. The owner says its pre WWII. I am interested in the frame. I was just wondering if anyone knows whats going on here... maker, year (approx.), etc. Anything you can tell me. thank you.
questionmarkbike.jpg

questionmarkbike2.jpg

link not working

that link to the forum doesnt work.
That bike you posted is pretty close, but it definitely different. or maybe just a different year. Well it might be a wash anyway. the guy is posted on craigslist, and he didnt post an email, just a craigslist anonymus email. And when i click the link nothing happens (because i just use yahoo mail) and im not sure but if i hishlight and copy the email i dont think it works like that... =(

Re: link not working

theboywonder916 said:
that link to the forum doesnt work.
That bike you posted is pretty close, but it definitely different. or maybe just a different year. Well it might be a wash anyway. the guy is posted on craigslist, and he didnt post an email, just a craigslist anonymus email. And when i click the link nothing happens (because i just use yahoo mail) and im not sure but if i hishlight and copy the email i dont think it works like that... =(

Yep, it will work...just copy that craigslist email address and post it in your Yahoo To: field. He will get the email.

i saw that pop up on the local craigs list in sac. where are you located wonderboy? i would buy it just for the horn. and if you decided to buy it bring it by the shop i can id it. those pics sucked i could not tell what it was either. but judging by the paint and parts i would say it is prewar.

sacramento

Im in sac too. Well the guy wants 150 for it... which to me is a bit steep for a rusty frame with a horn. But im real inteerested, the problem so for is that apparently the owner only checks his email once a week or so.. real tough to talk to. By the way... what shop is it you work at?

O hey you work at college?! which one are you? go to the "intro" section on the forums and look at mine.. maybe you'll recognize me then.

yep yep good ol college i'm adam the long hair guy aka "the vintage guy" over there. i would snag it if i were you mens bikes of that era just dont come up that often and are normally much more expensive.

just read your intro and yea i know you i built that kustom del sol remember? cool welcome to the forum this is a great bunch of guys we gotta organize a cruise night now that the weather is nice. and hey they let me go back to work so swing by the shop!!

Back