What bikes do you flip?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Let's share. Ill start.
Schwinn z force
Hollywood
Cruiser 7 ( bought by ratrod, yes I fliped a bike to him of all people)
Sears 3 speed

I've probably flipped close to 30 bikes this year too.

Any bike store brand bike is an easy sell.

Pretty funny about you flipping a bike to me...that was
a funny phone conversation that day..."Is this Rat Rod Steve?"....LOL!

i dont know if this is considered 'flipping' but if i come across a kids bike that just needs a good cleaning, ill clean it up and give it to a thrift store. there's been a few that i bought for 5 bucks or less, cleand/re-greased, then gave back to the same thrift store. its good for kids to get a deal on a good bike. come to think of it, i have 1 kids bike in the chop shop that need done for the thrift store.
fast eddie outty

Fast eddie that's real nice of you..

wow I can remember this one time and everybody just laughed at me

10jmb01.jpg

and then there was this time last week :cry:

bike-crash-723979.jpg

not sure I want to flip anymore :? :|

FW

fast eddie said:
i dont know if this is considered 'flipping' but if i come across a kids bike that just needs a good cleaning, ill clean it up and give it to a thrift store. there's been a few that i bought for 5 bucks or less, cleand/re-greased, then gave back to the same thrift store. its good for kids to get a deal on a good bike. come to think of it, i have 1 kids bike in the chop shop that need done for the thrift store.
fast eddie outty
Thats where I am at, I usually give to the youth center or take them to the food bank where I work. But its funny how fast back tires wear out at the youth center, I guess I could make them all fixies.....LOL

That bike was so pretty I wanted to keep it, but I am to tall for it.. I am keeping my eyes peeled for a tall frame 5 speed schwinn for me..

I scour rummage sales and thrift stores looking for just about any interesting of older bike with potential. I post them for a decent price so they usually sell quickly. Tune 'em up and move 'em out. Unless I feel like riding it for a while....

Sometimes I don't even clean them. Time is at a premium at my house. 3 kids dog cat, and my awsome wife....She is actually onboard with this now...

FaceOFFbikes said:
That bike was so pretty I wanted to keep it, but I am to tall for it.. I am keeping my eyes peeled for a tall frame 5 speed schwinn for me..

Sounds like you need a Suburban

Tosa2112 said:
FaceOFFbikes said:

Sounds like you need a Suburban
ahh suburban..that's the ticket!

Latest posts

Back