What do you do with your old girls frames?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gender Change
JCP Ladys 3 Speed,Turned it into a 5 speed.
The top one I sold for $150 and the Western Flyer, I don't think $500 would pry it out of my hands.

S5002735.jpg

Western Flyer

S5002747.jpg

Walker said:
I make lots of gender swap sketches, store the frames for about a year, then haul them to the scrapper..

I hope you don't haul complete gender changed bikes to the scrapyard! :shock:

SCHWINNRAY69 said:
Walker said:
I make lots of gender swap sketches, store the frames for about a year, then haul them to the scrapper..

I hope you don't haul complete gender changed bikes to the scrapyard! :shock:

Not that I remember...I think there are 6 girls frames hanging right now from under the deck and pages of sketches. who knows maybe I'll show up at Monson with something.

The ones I have that don't get cut up I fix up for all the old girls I know! :lol: :mrgreen:

aka_locojoe said:
g-ratter said:
This is what I am doing for the wife. Still a girls frame but modified. As far as I have gotten so far.
newwheels.jpg
I hope you don't plan on painting it. Looks great as is. This feels like Deja Vu. Have you posted this elsewhere?

Have a build post started but since I have not been working on the bike I have not updated it. But I have finally found some parts I was looking for so may get back to it.

Back