What do you think about this bike

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The ladies is a 50s-60s schwinn, and appears to be very nice. The boys is a 80s cheaper bike, not a bad bike really, not the best though, but you can work with it just fine.

ya i think there not being a good deal they want 90$ for it.. I can go to walmarts befor paying that much......well you all wish me luck with gettng me a rat bike here... =^.^=

After scratching paint and looking at my fork tube, that boys bike is prolly what my Murrayer frame was before I got it from flyingdingo. It is a very ugly color. kinda fleshy beige blah.

i like the "vintageness" of the girls bike and i have 2 murrays ( a westport and a monterey ) and they aren't bad, but not graet. they will work as good projects and as for the price, it's worth it if the buyer thinks so. some wouldn't pay that for those two bikes and some would be happy to pay even more. but one time i saw a murray go for up to $200 on ebay and it sold. (an 80's cruiser)

Latest posts

Back