What have you been riding lately?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Been seeing a lot of seat time on this one lately. So useful with the crate on the back. Ideally a lower rack would be beneficial. But this one was the correct pricešŸ˜
20220317_095408.jpg
20220317_095430.jpg

E08A8CDF-A79C-4FD4-960A-E83B288AA489.jpeg

The last few days I have been riding my ā€˜78 build. The chainguard says ā€œAmericanā€ but I donā€™t think I got it with the frame, itā€™s just one I got that matched the frame. It has a 3 speed nexus coaster brake hub which I got to work with a Stingray 5 speed stik shift.

Iā€™m pretty tall so having upsized Stingrays are to me, perfect bikes.

Car trouble means trailer time!
The car is in the workshop for a while, so I had to dig out the trailer from the basement storage...
Here I'm on my way to my garden shed building site:
IMG_20220319_124659909_HDR.jpg

Maurice made it's debut at the OBC Bluz Cruz yesterday in Denver on a beautiful 66Ā° Spring day. Was caught up in the moment seeing some folks that haven't been around in a while and only took 1 picture.......:rolleyes:
IMG_20220320_150437121_HDR.jpg

Sorry @Palepainter couldn't make it. Happy Birthday Mike!!šŸŽ‚šŸ»šŸ¾šŸŽ¶Was looking forward to seeing you on your new Psycho Truck. Another time perhaps........

Is anyone else riding their Winter Build Off Bike??

Maurice made it's debut at the OBC Bluz Cruz yesterday in Denver on a beautiful 66Ā° Spring day. Was caught up in the moment seeing some folks that haven't been around in a while and only took 1 picture.......:rolleyes:View attachment 188942

Sorry @Palepainter couldn't make it. Happy Birthday Mike!!šŸŽ‚šŸ»šŸ¾šŸŽ¶Was looking forward to seeing you on your new Psycho Truck. Another time perhaps........

Is anyone else riding their Winter Build Off Bike??
Definitely next time. I think the band is off that weekend of the next ride. But Ya,,,, bummed i couldnt get out on the truck. But did enjoy a day with family and managed to get this assembled with my father in law.
dust1.jpg
dust2.jpg
dust3.jpg

Oh yeah! I have to say it - I dig the black panther! Beautiful spot you chose there too.

I admit, I put a banana seat on everything but thatā€™s really cool like it is.
I had a banana seat on it and it looked great. But I hated to ride it

Attachments

• 555901F9-914A-45B2-8431-1DEABCDC6721.jpeg
    555901F9-914A-45B2-8431-1DEABCDC6721.jpeg
    169.6 KB · Views: 34

Latest posts

Back