What have you made from old bicycle parts???

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Body: Kokomo, In... Mind: in the gutter. Soul: in
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I got bored today and needed a way to test my welder that I exchanged yesterday so I did a little project. Bicycle seat post + chopped up huffy chain ring = Zombie Apocalypse Axe! Also no that is not blood it's paint.

todaystrek002-1.jpg

todaystrek004-1.jpg

todaystrek003-1.jpg

todaystrek005-1.jpg

that's goolish.

I make two kinds of bracelets. One uses round spokes, and one uses flat bladed spokes with a chain link for a clasp.

EDIT:

Bracelets in the background I make. Foreground bracelet could easily be made, the clasp is available at any craft store:

7561584608_8fef1b0535_b.jpg

Thanks, I actually got the idea from the movie Death Race 2. Theirs was longer though and used a motorcycle chain ring.

I also have a tire hanger made from an old girl's Schwinn. Just stripped it to the frame, hung it by the rear drop outs, and cut 3" out of the down tube next to the BB. Works great too.

I found a site that showed you how to make a windmill out of a rim.
You use that clear packing tape and go around two sets of spokes and it makes
fan blades. I welded the axles on to a piece of metal and c clamped them to
a pipe in my backyard. They run all the time. You can spray them colors while
they spin . Just a fun thing.

DSCF0001-91.jpg

ifitsfreeitsforme said:
that's goolish.

I make two kinds of bracelets. One uses round spokes, and one uses flat bladed spokes with a chain link for a clasp.

id be interested in seeing this bracelets...

Easy E

I was going to do a frame on my wheels , but it was a little much to have up in the air.
Got to redo mine, I see my tape has holes in it. Painted tape has lasted a year or so though.
I would imagine duck tape would last longer.

Does this count? Made a pot hanger from some left over brake and gear cable

100_4318.jpg

Latest posts

Back