what i got is all for sale!!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
im sellin all my bikes to bring home the original his her pair that got me started 4yrs ago !! there a set of jc higgins his her cruiser bikes that look like they came right of the jetsons! when i had my store about 4 yrs ago an old fella came walkin in and asked if i liked old bikes i in turn said yes !
he said heres my address come and take a look when you close. i asked when are you going home he said im headed there now, i said i'll meet ya up there in 15 min, just as soon as the wife gets back he said sure thing.
i went to the house and he opened the garage and i just about fell over , he said he wanted $200 for them and no less because they still are in nice shapei gave him his money and loaded them in the van . i got them in the store and not within twenty minutes i was offered from a fellow i knew $550 i couldnt turn that sort of profit down so i sold them, and have regreted it ever since. i walked into an antique store yesterday and notice the bikes on sale mind you i noticed them at this store awhile back but they were only for rental and priced fairly high i talked to the owner and told him my story he said well for $800 you can have the pair and so the deal was sealed my bikes are comin' home!! :lol: i'll post pics soon!

Those must be beautiful JC Higgins's for that price!!

Well send me an email on what you are selling with price and pictures. My email is [email protected]

Thanks

Latest posts

Back