What is it? What's it actually worth?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
5919k60_20.jpeg

I'll be checking for serial #'s etc. with the seller.

Secondly, it's worth what ever someone is willing to pay for it. Probably late 40's or early 50's, I'd say in it's current condition 75 bucks maximum, if the wheels go 'round without wobbling. Opinions on value are like bikes, just about everyone here has one. :wink: I'd buy it myself, if it was local, for 50 or less.

I second the Snyder vote.

... For what it is worth, an old skip tooth chain will just about always fetch $20. Up from there the nicer they get. :mrgreen: Anything in the $20-50 range would be easy enough for me to justify. Cool bike, hope you end up with it!

The person was asking $125 CND ($120 USD) for it in a local buy and sell. Seemed a bit steep, so my reason for asking what it was and if it was under/over valued. I've yet to get any info back on serial #'s etc.

Thanks for the feedback everyone.

That's not crazy nutbag high for that type/age of bike, but the rear fender's wack, fork's damaged, it has no chainguard, rust is an issue in the headset and wheels, and, can't be sure from here, but it seems to have a crank from a 70's or 80's bike.

It looks like it has a neat Torrington neck on it. Rechromed, that would be worth a couple of bucks. Gary

Latest posts

Back