What is it?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Body: Kokomo, In... Mind: in the gutter. Soul: in
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Just got this from one of my junkers turned picker but I have no idea what it is. It looked cool enough and I have a little weed eater motor off of a mini chopper that I think will fit. I'll have to dig it out later and try it. If not there's always the welder... :mrgreen:
chopper001.jpg

chopper007.jpg

Only marking on the bike is an "X" on the seat
chopper004.jpg

ratina said:
I had one of those. It should have some plastic pieces like a motorcycle
Cool, that's what I kinda figured. Got any pics? Or do you remember what brand?

I have never seen one like this till now, about what are they worth? I just took a blind shot in the dark and traded these two bikes for it, got one free and the other I had $16 in to. I figure Walmart Huffys and beat up 10 speeds come along every day, the chopper I've never seen. I think I did okay. If it's not valuable it'll make a great wall hanger so I'm happy either way.

Picture017.jpg

IMG_0138.jpg

Xcruiser said:
I think if you look closely at the area of the X it will say- Men. aka-Xmen.I think you found Wolverine's childhood bicycle LOL
So I should list it on E-bay for $500,000 :lol:

outskirtscustoms said:
ratina said:

I'll look through my pics and see if I have one. I don't remember the brand

ratina said:
outskirtscustoms said:
ratina said:

I'll look through my pics and see if I have one. I don't remember the brand

Thanks

Cool little bike, I would have also traded it to you for those bikes you swapped him. :lol:

Just to let you know, the Ross needed new cables, rims trued, tires, and the huffy had rust on every component. For me neither were worth fixing up. I'd have more into them than they were worth. The little chopper I know I can trade to a kid down the street and make his day. That's worth more than profit.

Well I just made a kid's day, he's still out riding this thing. ended up trading for a Next 24" full suspension bike. Mainly I have been needing a 24" wheel set for my '54 Wasp so now I can get it in riding state and I have an idea for a build for the frame. A 20 x 3 full suspension rat... 8)

Latest posts

Back