What is it?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I saw this the other day at a local Scrapyard. They are closed on Sunday, so I took this pic through the fence. Anyone got any ideas?
006.jpg

I don't think its a Monark...they didn't build skiptooth bikes,none that I'm aware of any way.I believe its a Colson as well...go save it...we can sort out what it is after you have it!!!...P 8)

I'm laid off from work this week. When I take a break from digging out basement bikes and working on the patio, I'll go talk to them. :wink: 8) :) I hope they don't think it's made out of gold.

Dr. Tankenstein said:
I'd say mid-late 40s to early 50s Monark. Looks like a 'Rocket'.

Hope you get it!
Cheers,
Dr.T

I was kind of thinking "Rocket" as well. It should have a Aluminum Tag under the BB if it is a Monark, right? I have a plain jane tank on a boys frame in the garage I can test for fit.

ChicagoMuscle Guy said:
Have no idea what it is, but appears to be a cool bike. Save it!

I just called and asked about the bike. The lady that answered the phone acted like I had just pinched her on the bottom when I asked if it were for sale. Whew! I guess that one isn't my concern anymore. :shock: :shock: :roll: :lol:

Latest posts

Back