What J C Higgins to get?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have found two J C Higgins bikes for sale,just wondering which one to buy if any.They are quite pricey,but they are in Australia.How much are they worth in the U.S as I am travelling there in September.
IMG_03711.jpg
IMG_0367.jpg

ummm . . .umm . umm . . i have no idea. I'm distracted by hw nice they are. i wouldnt be able to pick

Dr. Tankenstein said:
I'm thinking buy them both, get them home to Oz, pick the better one and flip the second and get most of your $$$ back.

scrumblero said:
+1 id get em both if I could... :roll:

They are already in Australia where I live.He is asking big dollars so only one at this stage,the top one is some $300 more than the bottom one.

ratina said:
The top one looks all original. The bottom is pieced together and has quite a few wrong parts. So I guess it depends on the price
He seems to think the 2nd one is original,I have no experience in these bikes :(

michfel said:
ratina said:
The top one looks all original. The bottom is pieced together and has quite a few wrong parts. So I guess it depends on the price
He seems to think the 2nd one is original,I have no experience in these bikes :(

I'm no expert, but the chainguard, rear fender, rack, and front light are wrong. Tank doesn't seem to fit right either, could just need some adjusting maybe. Rim's don't look correct either

Back