what lights your path?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
so i went out this morning, i found a garage sale where i purchased an old headlight that might be for a car. ive seen here many people have made headlights for their bikes.so im interested to see pictures of any headlight you may have made. if youve added LEDs or show me how you've hooked it up for power would b helpful.thanx guys -DonQui

i just roll a store bought halogen bike light, with the detatchable unit from its handlebar clip that a has a hand tightenable nut that makes it super easy to move it from bike to bike in seconds. not very fancy. but as i comute daily to work on bike at 4am, i'm going for function. althought, i've been known to hook up anything to a motercycle head light or rv lights via a switch and waterbottle cage mounted 6volt battery to run them or a wheel generator. just figure out how the basics of electricity and your watts from your volts and let your imagination run wild. :mrgreen:

Back