What might this be?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
I'm kidding. I just picked up this '39 Twin-Flex last night. This is the second one in the stable right now. I know it looks rough but the parts are solid. I don't think I'll be able to do much about that front wheel. It did have a New Departure front coaster brake, most of the hub is there but all that good stuff is missing. I basically bought it for the fenders sooooo.... she may get parted out in the future.

102911083943.jpg

102911084008.jpg

That bike as seen better days but there is still life in it. I would be interested in what is left if you want to sell it. Thanks,Nate

tanksalot said:
That is a bike I could not part out .. Its just to rare .. Id restore that one or sell it as a whole bike minus the wheels
X2 Also it's fairly complete. I'd give it an OA bath and see what happens, might surprise you.

I really only bought this bike for the fenders. I already have another Twinflex project that I've been working on. I'll most likely part this one out. I think all of the parts are at least somewhat spoken for at this point although nothing is set in stone. A lot of this stuff I would rather trade than outright sell.

Hello, If you decide you want to trade the whole bike minus the rims please let me know what your looking for. Im just wondering Is the frame bent on your bike ? What are you interested in for trades ?? I have a Panther III . I also have a 1920s columbia Ill add that pic if your interested .. I also have a nice Murray Fire Cat if you want a muscle bike.Or Feel free to throw me some ideas if your interested..I can provide tons of bay feed back if needed.

0049.jpg

So, did you part out the twin flex? I'm interested in what's left of it.

I still have all of the Flex. Won't be going anywhere until I can get my hands on a tank.

Latest posts

Back