What,s the deal?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I won this seat for 99 cents. I came home from work to 4 messages of this guy having an "internal delimna" about letting the seat go for less than $100. The seat was reposted for $10.00! Can someone please tell me what is so special about this seat so that I can calm down! Check it out:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 0269930163

The message said $100.I checked it 8 times because I couldn't believe it! If you need and extra $9 say something,don't blow up my inbox with your nervous breakdown.Post it as a buy it now so I won't bother looking at it.

chimichanga said:
I would leave him negative feedback for backing down from the sale. You won it for 99 cents

i totally agree with ya chimi! leaving negative feedback on ebay is like a kick in the nuts. theres nothing special about that seat to me either blaze

Easy E

Start with the questions to him:.....Is this the same seat that somebody won, and you won't honor the auction? etc.
....If I WIN, how do I know you'll send it to ME?

Yeah. I'm calming down now.He sent me a message blaming it on his girlfriend and said he would gladly exchange positive feedback.I have two of these seats but they are too new looking for what I'm using them for.I left a negitive feedback and watched his rating drop 6%.I feel better now :D .

It is funny how people think things are worth a ton of money when they are really nothing special. I recently received a crusty Schwinn suburban from my brother-in-law. He ran into the guy who left it behind when he moved and the guy tells him that he was offered $2500 for it! I could not get $25 for it and eventually traded it plus another bike to Dingo for some parts.

KOTA said:
Start with the questions to him:.....Is this the same seat that somebody won, and you won't honor the auction? etc.
....If I WIN, how do I know you'll send it to ME?

DONE! I'll post up his response.

What an .......

macnut said:
DONE! I'll post up his response.

What an .......

the response:

that person was informed i'd be closing it . it was listed wrong , in some cycling pictures or something. She wouldn't respond.I promise I'll honor the auction it was listed wrong she wouldn't budge. Regards Den

He's foolish. A $10 seat isn't worth 6% off his feedback. :roll:

That's awesome.The auction was over at 11am my time and I ran home after work to pay.I just went out and came home to see your question.Then I got a message saying "I'm soooooo sorry" and a positive feedback saying I'm great.

Latest posts

Back