What would you do for an X20?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What would you do for an X20? Me and my oldest cleaned out a woman's attic for this and any other goodies we found. From what the woman told me it had been in the attic since the mid 80s.

Nice find...

Dig those early Murray BMX bikes a lot! And a true find...when you bring a bike into the hobby from someone who randomly has it that is a true find.

Hope the attic cleaning wasn't too too bad!

We had 6 loads in my wifes caravan. the only real problem with it is the blue on the back rim is pealing off but on the upside when was the last time you seen a 30 year old boys bike with the original shipping caps still on the axle ends?

Nice find, looks like it's in a lot better shape than any that were close to me growing up. I remember breaking frames like those at "The Jumps" back in the day. We'd ride, ramp, break the frame in half, and strip it for parts and leave the rest in the field to rot. :mrgreen: Maybe someday I'll get a metal detector and go back to that field just for laughs. :mrgreen: :lol:

I might have rims like that actually...

Are those 28 or 36 hole? I have some like that I picked up at a local shop...28 hole. Let me know!

Re: I might have rims like that actually...

rfeagleye said:
Are those 28 or 36 hole? I have some like that I picked up at a local shop...28 hole. Let me know!
Ill look tomorrow, My son wants to sit it out with his X24 and get some pics.

Latest posts

Back