What's a fair price on Dyno Moon Eyes

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Howdy- I'm new to this forum,I've been bitten by the Dyno cruiser bike bug, in the last 6 months I bought a minty burnt orange Dyno Von Franco cruiser for $185 and a C8.5 condition all complete Von Franco Tiki cruiser for $300, I ride both bikes. I'm guessing the Dyno values have dropped.. Now dangit there's a Mint Dyno Moon Eyes with the discs for $925 30 minutes away from me on Craigslist, $925 is a high price,what's a fair price. here's the listing.http://charlotte.craigslist.org/bik/5317287750.html

Thanks much,
Robert in NC

I'm not sure on the value, but I believe the discs alone go for $300-400.

the moon seat was on a later run,may have been a nirve,i think ther may have been 3 differant ones,the one shown has the correct seat,production on the original run was 1100 bikes,done as a promo for mooneyes,dynos were one of the koolest bikes ever produced have a dozen my self,have 2 red duces still in boxes,my moon eyes has a protype computor auto matically controlling a 4 speed rear[but not the over drive one as on mt moto glide}mine also has anti-snake bite rims,dynos,electras and felts!!!

Thanks guys.. any idea what a Dyno Von Franco Tiki retailed for in 1999? .. what a Red Dyno Von Franco cruiser retailed for in 2001?

Note that the brand new Moon discs are $90 EACH, meaning it's $180 per wheel because you buy the right and left halves separately. So, $360 plus tax and shipping, around $400 to do a bike!

Thanks much, the seller near me with the Mooneyes with original disc's won't go lower than $875.. so I will pass. I bought another Tiki Taboo instead.

there was an nos mooneyes on mpls cr for $500.00 dont think it ever sold,also had an nos motoglide

Hello, I’m new to the site. This thread got me thinking about my own bike. Really enjoying the pics of everyone’s cool bikes. I bought this Moon Eyes Nirve with Moon Discs at the Moon Eyes shop in So Cal in (2004 (or thereabouts). All original including tires and inner tubes! Not interested in selling at this time but I was wondering what would be a fair price. Thank you. -Mark

Attachments

• IMG_1950.jpeg
    IMG_1950.jpeg
    3.3 MB
  • IMG_1954.jpeg
    IMG_1954.jpeg
    3.3 MB
  • IMG_1955.jpeg
    IMG_1955.jpeg
    2.5 MB
  • IMG_1953.jpeg
    IMG_1953.jpeg