What's choppin'

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DUDE i love the first set of baby moons

i would love to see those on a trike

o the thought is just drivin me nannaers!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chrome baby moons, now we're talking. I've been thinking about 13x6 tru-spokes, but hey whatever floats yer boat. My dad built my grandpa an electric assisted trike back in the 80s, and I'm looking to build myself one as soon as I'm a grandpa- maybe a year or so away. My son is getting married this spring. Hannan, I know the clientele you are talking about. I remember installing carbon fiber fenders and such on customers bikes, that never got driven over the speed limit. Midlife crisis purchases make me laugh, but hey they pay pretty good-LOL. One of my customers had a CNC and started making 'custom' parts, I told him the same thing I see on this board "If there's more than one of them, it's not custom" . My favorite thing about helping kids fix there bikes is when I show them how to personalize them. Whitewalls are a big favorite, and different bars. I guess it's more of a 'mild custom' style with alot of lowrider thrown in. It's what I saw growing up and I like passing it on. As far as cost and all, I hate to tell you for the money you charge I would buy a greenspeed SLR, which would definately be in the Other Bikes section. I Hope you continue to survive business wise, but I ain't buying, so you can probably safely ignore my tastes.

Back