Whats up, from the Chicago burbs

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
What's up, my names Kevin. I get into fat tire and middle weight bikes primarily, and have to many as I'm sure a lot of you guys do as well. I've had to many bikes to count at this point. Right now I have a Schwinn middle weight cantilever bike, new riverside Schwinn with a 80/66cc engine on it, and a pre war skip tooth Columbia bike in need of some new wheels. Ill post up some pics if I can (posting from my cell right now waiting for a customer to show up) figured I'd at least say hi.

Got a scout campout or I'd definetly give it a shot. The main reason I got back into bikes again is I don't have a running vintage car. I sold off my '63 2dr Biscayne to fund my VW bug and I don't have anything fun to drive now. Ill have to get around to posting some pics. I just don't get much outer access. Maybe I can do it with my cell but I'm not sure its new to me. But yeah I'm missing the bike swap because of the same reason.

Got a scout campout or I'd definetly give it a shot. The main reason I got back into bikes again is I don't have a running vintage car. I sold off my '63 2dr Biscayne to fund my VW bug and I don't have anything fun to drive now. Ill have to get around to posting some pics. I just don't get much outer access. Maybe I can do it with my cell but I'm not sure its new to me. But yeah I'm missing the bike swap because of the same reason.

Ok, finally got some puter time. Loaded some pics of my bikes.

Skip tooth Columbia as was when I bought it. '47 or '48? Badge ran from '47-'60. Cant read the sr#. Just picked up a pair of matching drop center rims for it, got em on today but didnt get pics.

FB6730F4-orig.jpg

Spitfire Im not sure what Im doing with.

Spitfire.jpg

AMF convertible I picked up today for my 6yr old. We went through it today and did a tune up on it together had a blast and he realy got into working on it. Gotta find some pneumatic rims/tires for it.

AMFConvertible.jpg

And my motorized Riverside. Not a rat and probably never will be but its a blast to ride.

SchwinnRiverside.jpg

Thanks. I don't have much into any of em besides maybe the Riverside. Love the conversations they bring up.

Anyone able to tell me if the Columbia should have a tank?

Latest posts

Back