What's your favorite Tool?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
maybe not my fav, but seems to get used most these days... :lol:

3KZG3_AS01

I've got a 1/2" & 9/16" combo wrench that I'm obsessive about, the shed can look like a wreck but I make sure to always put it back when I'm done with it. Handy for bars and seat adjustments.

IMG_2910.jpg

Hey that is a flare nut wrench or a brake line wrench ya got there. Made NOT to round nut , but to fit over brake line to loosen it .

Wingman said:
Hey that is a flare nut wrench or a brake line wrench ya got there. Made NOT to round nut , but to fit over brake line to loosen it .

Yup, works the same as a boxed end but yeah the gap is for the line to slide through, it just always stuck out in the tool box and i got attached to it :mrgreen:

That's a toughie! I can't live without my craftsman wrench set nor my cutting wheel! And a dremel is a must have for intricate cuts! So Just add those on to this picture! Without these tools nothing is fixable!
C4B53E4D-A1DB-4690-8553-21C386FB03F9-35972-00000A6E30F71149.jpg

Walker said:
In my shop (basement) I've got lots of tools. There are some you just cant live without because there is no substitute and there are others that maybe you have several that do the same job but you prefer one over the others, like maybe a favorite screwdriver or something.

I'm quite fond of my polishing wheel..

Doh! Stupid Brain.
Brain.jpg

Latest posts

Back