Whatup from the West Coast

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
WhatUp from the West Coast!!!

Mark D and the Boys here at Daddy-O Customz FINALLY getting around to joining you here and beginning to utilize this wonderful resource for all things bicycle. We're located in San Jose, CA and worship all things KUSTOM. Here's a brief summary of what we're all about:

"We are Sick. (More like we have an affliction.)

We can't leave well enough alone.......................

Normal is not a word known in our vocabulary.

We don't do this to make money.

We do this because we know there is something better than stock, and we are determined to find it. We aspire to achieve the perfect look, and work to refine our skills with each completed project. We do not restrict ourselves to nostalgic or period-correct components; instead we create a quality product using a combination of new technology and old-school kool.

Our women are fly, our skin is tattooed, and our rides are just as kustom as we are.

We specialize in custom vehicle restoration and suspension modification. But it's not just the Cars....It's a LifeStyle"

Follow along as we begin to build out our profile here on RatRodBikes.com; or check out our Facebook Page at http://www.facebook.com/DaddyOCustomz to peep progress on our projects currently in process. We build a lot more than bikes, but LOVE TO PEDAL.

We look forward to getting to know you all and creating valued partnerships with each and every one of you.

Mark D
Owner, Daddy-O Customz

Thanks Guys, glad you like what you see. We'll be integrating ourselves more and more onto this Forum, and appreciate your support via the Facebook page for some of our other non bike-related builds. Have a wonderful weekend, happy pedalling!!!

Yes we do RatDaddy, thanks for peeping our page and for the interest!! We have them in black or white, sizes S-XL for $15.99. You can paypal us at [email protected], please include $5.50 for shipping anywhere in the US. Please add $5.00 for 2XL or larger, shoot me a message with what you're looking for prior to placing an order and I'll ensure we have it in stock. Will throw in a D.O.C. Koozie and some stickers to make a dope swag pack!!

Told you weeks ago to get on here sir.

My women is fly, but my skin is not tattooed, and my rides are kustom. LOL

9amu2yba.jpg

Thanks Everyone for the Warm Welcomes!! I just posted pics of our famous "Shut Up and Pedal" tees in the "For Sale" section of the FORUM, be sure to check them out for Kats and Kittens alike.

Back