When I was sick.

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just about a week ago I was sick. Stomache thing. I think my blood sugar got into the 60's, maybe high 50's. Wow...I was singing sponge bob songs, and rambling on about nothing. That was the sickest I have ever been. If you can imagine a fire hydrant that has both valves wide open, that is how I was. Both ways, violent gushing. Gross huh. Know I know what it feels like to need depends. Gross. It was horrid...

I had seen people at work, with low blood sugar, they start to act real strange, they sorta loose touch with reality, act very spacey almost childish, and sweat alot...Not good..

Doing much better after antibiotics, and rest. An rehydration. Now, I appriciate Gatorade in a strange new way.

Whew..

If life is like a box of chocolate. I want the peanut butter and chocolate ones. You can have the fru fru pink marshmellow thing.

The fru fru pink marshmellows would have brought your blood sugar back up, FAST :lol:

That's no fun, JT. I have hypoglycemia, and when my blood sugar gets low I get in a FOUL mood...absolutely terrible to be around. My wife and even my kids remind me to eat- they see it coming on before I do.
Glad you're feeling better!

Back