When they come to my tattoo shop....

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   1   0
THEY RESPECT THE BICYCLE!!

577355_353006961421093_100001353757259_855218_1106447928_n.jpg

Hahaha people trip around here that bicycles park with motorcycles in front of the shop! People stop and look all the time....the people riding 10,000 harleys like the bicycles more than the other motorcycles! Mad respect!

there's a cafe or something in the trendy part of town like that. you can ride by and there'll be harley's and puch scooters and everything in bettween parked in front of it. it's not where i ride my bike though, but i've always thought it would be a good pic if i could stick it in the row of bikes. i might at least get my motorcycle in there one day.

People love bicycles...people in my town just talk about the shop and all the bikes out front! Daily! Its crazy...i see more and more people riding here...i like it.

20 something of us did a night cruise starting at the The Pier in St. Petersburg this past Saturday. People on motorcycles, on the sidewalks and outside pubs were cheering us on. The only people who didn't like to see us were those in cars. Sidewalks were full of people so we rode in the streets. It was a great time.

Thats cool...ya i nearly have to fight a person a day here for riding in the street! No one has stoped yet they just honk and yell lucky for them...one day someone will stop and learn a quick lesson on respecting bicycles!

Sup Bros, we here on the ROCK got a ride thing goin on. StealthRides on wednesday/thursday. Never been on the Rides myself... gettin off late from work :( But on the weekends when ya got bout 200 peeps on bicycles.. It's like a CRAZAY parade through Waikiki!! Imagine the MaDneSs 8) Tons of IRATE drivers :mrgreen: .... Always wanted a TAT but Wife is Against it. Maybe 1 day I'll SuRprIse Her.... :mrgreen: 8)
........................RESPECT...................And to ya motorists.......SHARE THE ROAD...........
Can we just live in Harmony "fo Cryin Out Loud" :mrgreen:

One time I went to the local cruise in on my '63 Huffy. It got more attention than the cars!

I have four Harleys in my garage and no bicycles of my own. The GF has two older downhill bikes because she used to compete, but we're both having our own cruisers shipped in this week. I'm super stoked to have a bicycle again, and am bidding on two more basket cases right now to start my rat parts collection. I love the two-wheel world and anything mechanical and customized. Admittedly, Harleys are my absolute favorite, but I always cry a little inside when other Harley owners sneer at those who don't also ride HDs. Seems kind of narrow to me.

Latest posts

Back