Where Are You At?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BUMP

Upper Class White Trash said:
KOTA said:
WHY ARE PEOPLE SOOOO AFRAID.....ASCARED.....ASHAMED TO LET PEOPLE KNOW WHERE THEY'RE FROM!.............WE ARE NOT GONNA TRACK YOU DOWN AND STEAL YOUR BIKES!

ok kota here ya go i've been waiting till i got some more pink flamingos :mrgreen: :roll:

redneck5y5rmansion.jpg

HA HA!! That got me to humming Unknown Hinson's, I cleaned out a room in my trailer for you. Thanks!!!

BUMP is a way of posting to "bump" the thread up to the top of the page, where the only thing you say in your post is "bump." the sole function of the post is to bump the thread to the top of the page.
Like this:

BUMP!! ;)

for newbies to see things they may have missed in the overwhelming flood of posts via a
Bump.gif

Hey we aint afraid... LOL well mayby not to ascared
North Highlands, Ca.... Sacto Area

OOOps almost forgot my Bump,

Bumpity Bump Bump
aughhhhhh much better now .

+man i just found this. i am way pass do. so if ya all don't mind i'll say BUMP,lol. i am still not here really but i do check in and see whats going on. this is fun.

BUMP,BUMP,BUMP,BUMP. ok for now. bump ya later.lol

Outlaw

aka_locojoe said:
I'd like to encourage everyone to please update your profiles (under User Contol Panel) and put your location if you haven't already. At least your country if you don't want to get too specific.
Personally I like to know where someone is at when reading their post.

Don't post it in this thread!

Thanks!
BUMP!

Back