Who is Raleigh Ron?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hey, Raleigh Ron here AKA Rail Rider, (and a few other names from some who have no sense of humor) lol :lol: I am into Original Muscle Bikes from the 60's and 70's. I buy. sell, and trade bicycles and parts for a living.

Thought I would crash the party, cool site, come visit us on the Muscle Bike Forum maybe we can work together in the hobby. I have a section over there where we can post a link to this site if you want to trade links, later![/b]

Hey Ron, Ive stopped by your place before ( fat guy from west frankfort :lol: ).

Ive seen some of Rons bikes .... does some great paint and resto. work !!!

visited your site yesterday and have purchased from you on Ebay. welcome to the forum. someday I think I want to have a Huffy rail.

Thanks guys, I will stop by here from time to time. I don't do a lot of customs but when I do i will be posting them, later.

P.S. If you find yourself coming to my area again email me, i have moved a few miles out of town now. [email protected] :lol:

Is it just me or is the laughing smiley a little creepy? lol

Back