Who the heck am I,

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I like to think that I'm a nice guy, outspoken, but now I'm heading towards a grumpy old man. When I realized that I'm now a senior citizen I wasn't prepared for that, I freaked out and wanted time to go backwards. Fat chance but throughout my life I was respectful towards others, I had to because I worked in customer service but now it's my turn. If you want to deal with me show me respect or else. I'm a former U.S. Marine who lives in San Diego for now, I move around a lot cause I get bored easily. I've worked in all types of jobs because I quickly picked it up but mainly my career has stuck with mechanics and plumbing. As for bicycle I've owned and ridden them since I was a kid of the 60's and 70's. My bikes have won several awards, even one from the Huntington Beach 2008 Concours d' Elegance...1st. Place. At this point, 2022, I purchased my first electric bike and it lives up to my expectations. I love the look, which was the main reason I bought it, it will go up to 30 mph with a 60-mile range. I did some custom graphic work on it, the fenders, tank and upper frame. The bike is a Cheetah, not a Harley, but for $2600 it's gonna be what I want it to be. Thanks for reading.

Attachments

• DSC00320.JPG
    DSC00320.JPG
    5.7 MB · Views: 1
  • DSC00321.JPG
    DSC00321.JPG
    5.7 MB · Views: 0
  • DSC00326.JPG
    DSC00326.JPG
    5.8 MB · Views: 0
  • DSC00327.JPG
    DSC00327.JPG
  • DSC00328.JPG
    DSC00328.JPG
Last edited:
of all the electric bikes ive seen yours would have to be the coolest! To me anyway I rekon its got a real WW2 euro look with them bars and headlight but a harley styled frame.
I also feel ya pain toward the world and some peeps in it, I too actually got sick n tired of being so damm nice it actually attracted horrid peeps coz they seen me as an easy target!
By the way 30mph /50kmhr is way fast enuff for a pushy, even electric,

Greetings. Cool steed by the way

Thanks for the replies, almost every e-bike that I've seen looks like the old mini-bikes of my days. They are alright but everyone has them here in Calif. and I have to be different, stand out from the crowd. This bike does it for me and my creativity side guided me to take this open canvass, as I saw it, and add just the right amount of graphics to make it pop. It's for sale in the classifieds.

Back