Wickedawesome333

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I've been on here for a while, sorry for the late intro. I've been tinkering with bikes for a long time, and started doing some more serious mods and builds about 3 years ago. At first it was just for me, then a couple of friends and now i find myself fighting for time to work on my own projects in between family, work, riding, and events to help build up our local community. This forum continues to be an awesome resource and i am very grateful that it exists. Thanks to all of you.

welcome .. hope to see some pics of your builds... also what is the 333 for .. does that mean only half evil :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thanks Henry. The 333 is my lucky number, as for 1/2 evil, there must be balance in all things. Pictures... i had to get my photobucket set up, so let's give it a try....
Bikes083009012.jpg

BsBigAdventure001.jpg

Three1.jpg

DSC00649.jpg

BlackWidowfall11004.jpg

020.jpg

001.jpg

That should get us started.

Thanks guys. Here are two more. The burrito trike is a 3 speed folder i built last year. I have since added a toolbox btween the rear wheels that doubles as a back rest.

GhettoFabulous.jpg

Burritotrike.jpg

Back