@!! will introduce

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

@!!

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello my name is Ed and I am 36 years old, from the Netherlands. Father of two girls and allready fan of cruisers for a few years now. A summary of what's kept me busy over the years.
A Dyno Glide
2zj985c.jpg

A customised Straight 8
2vl430p.jpg

At the moment I am busy with a Rat Fink.
fksnlk.jpg

I'll keep you posted

Finally a little preview. Can't wait till the wheels are ready to fit.
so01ux.jpg

It toke me a while to put it all together but the result is there. Have to put on some accesories but first, RIDE!!
11il7wy.jpg

110fzfm.jpg

Again added some parts.
Bar and new grips, watch the white stitches...
sqjviv.jpg

Stickshifter mounted wich is being painted matte black.
214qi4j.jpg

Matte black Baby B taillight, now I only have to buy the fixations for the big headlight.
Total shot
ev3xpe.jpg

it also comes with kiddy seats, to bad the rear seat is grey, maybe I'll fix a black ons. Also have to paint the frontcarrier.
drbcx1.jpg

Wow.

I don't normally like white bikes but that is pretty sick lookin.

What was that shifter from?

2nriicl.jpg

It toke me a while to continue with the Fink, but the front end is now 5 cm shorter, real pedal scraping!!!! needs to be painted though... and I mounted a big front light. the frontcarrier is a kind of troublemaker. Can't think of any way to fix it thightly to the bike, if anyone has any ideas. I now am thinking of using a 'clamp' to fix it. hope this 'll work?!
f0t0so.jpg

Still cruisin'.......

Maybe a bit late but...
Welcome! ...from another Dutchman on the board.

I love the low lines of the Dyno, and must say a white frame on black rims is winner too. Would love to see the kids seat in front of the bars instead of behind though... You know, in place of that frontrack.

Funny, I always immediatly recognise Dutchmen by looking at the bricks and tiles on the photographs.
Cheers.

herr_rudolf said:
Maybe a bit late but...
Welcome! ...from another Dutchman on the board.

Would love to see the kids seat in front of the bars instead of behind though... You know, in place of that frontrack.
'
Funny, I always immediatly recognise Dutchmen by looking at the bricks and tiles on the photographs.
Cheers.
'Raising Arizona'' style! Me too, also window frames for some reason! :shock:

Welcome to the site. That handcuff lock is awesome, how secure are they? I like the look and it would fit perfect with a build I am doing, also where can you get them?

I got mine at the Chopperdome, and I like it a lot. I'm sure somebody out there knows how to pick even this lock, but it's pretty solid. Brandname is Master, and over here it's a class 2 lock. My only worry is they'll leave my bike alone and run off with the lock. :lol: I do carry a second chain + lock, because the cuffs do not fit everywhere I park...

Here's one on Amazon, for a pretty good price !
http://www.amazon.com/Master-Lock-8290D ... B0009V1WQQ
http://www.amazon.com/Master-Lock-Stree ... sim_auto_1

Back