WINTER BICYCLE PHOTOS

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
a couple of weeks ago

ep1.jpg

wp5.jpg

wp1.jpg

sp1.jpg

Big long bike I made last year for winter riding, it surely is the choice bike because it rides on snow like a dream and blows through big snowbanks also is easyer to drive. this years bike is finished almost it's just missing a few 3 speed dohickys
100_1966.jpg

Not much snow except in the far off mountains but we had alot of rain and the erosion was pretty spectacular in places. Now about an 8ft drop where there used to be an old 2 track.

socal_jack said:
Not much snow except in the far off mountains but we had alot of rain and the erosion was pretty spectacular in places. Now about an 8ft drop where there used to be an old 2 track.

socal_jack, Great pic!

:shock: :mrgreen: HARDCORE! :mrgreen: :shock:

Great thread!
And some awsome bikes.
We never have snow here, but we have many storms during this time of the year.
In those ocasions my bikes are not allowed to got out.
Instead I tuck'em up with lots of WD-40 and a blanket so they can sleep cosy, yep... warm n' confy :lol: sorry about that :roll:
Keep rollin'

FOUND OBJECTS said:
Crank!Basti said:
a couple of weeks ago
wp5.jpg
SO NICE!!!!! :shock:

Is that fork standard equipment on a German made bike? I saw a it a few weeks ago in an electric bike add! Super smooth... I love girders!

great shots.. I just recently built up from parts this gem to get around.. calling it my Sno Getter
100_3407.jpg

some other shots as well.. great idea btw... the winter backdrop is awesome
snowbikessmall.jpg

100_3414.jpg

100_3415.jpg

100_3418.jpg

Back