Winter is killing me!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i hear ya bro!!!! i'm just across the big pond and i had to change the fuel pump in my 91 P.O.S on the ground in my driveway. fun fun let me tell ya. wind chill put it in the -12 mark. i just wanna ride. all these guys just keep throwing it in our faces about their 70+ days. :wink:

man
i sure would like to no where all this "gloabl warming" is :wink:

the part that's killin' me is that I just got a bug in my ear to do a bike... sort of a phantom spaceliner type thing with fatties... and I wanna start hunting for raw materials, and IT'S NOT YARD SALE SEASON! I need a cheap Huffy or Murray or other K-Mart type beach cruiser and a 24" mountain bike to get started. I can't tell you how many of these things I passed over at yard sales last summer... :roll:

--rick

i feel yer pain bro, i cant paint anything cuz its so cold in kansas city and thats holding up a few projects. i didnt finish my RRBBO project cuz it got too cold to paint outside. im almost done settin up a "re-ratted" workshop in the garage ... aka my "chop shop" and its comfy to work in, picked up a few 2,4 foot bulb lights the other day, and have some wood scraps for assorted wall mount things, just need a big ol tool box on wheels, the lps (local pawn shop) doenst have any, not the "season" for tools i guess.
fast eddie outty

Back