Wisco Kid

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Whats up everyone! My Name is Nick and im from Madison, Wi. Grew up building bmx bikes and lowriders and recently in the last couple of years got into older bikes. Father is a toy train collector so Im guessing thats where I got the itch. Thanks to everyone who has shown me the ropes so far and look forward to being a part of this forum .

215486_595349175438_1452555_n_zps632c8249.jpg
:lol:

Welcome from fellow wisco native. What side of madison are u located. If u need some parts, send me a pm. I'll see what I got.

ratcycle said:
Welcome from fellow wisco native. What side of madison are u located. If u need some parts, send me a pm. I'll see what I got.

I am currently on the eastside off american parkway. Planning some summer night rides soon.

Hey MadTek! Loving the paint on the faux tank.

Welcome to best vintage bike forum going. I think I just spoke with you about a bike a few days ago. I am also in Madison, East side, too. Feel free to give me a shout if you are looking for bikes or parts, or just want to talk shop! I'd offer you a beer, but I'm not sure your legal. :p

Looks like there's now enough of us in the Madison area to have a good ride this spring...

slacker said:
Hey MadTek! Loving the paint on the faux tank.

Welcome to best vintage bike forum going. I think I just spoke with you about a bike a few days ago. I am also in Madison, East side, too. Feel free to give me a shout if you are looking for bikes or parts, or just want to talk shop! I'd offer you a beer, but I'm not sure your legal. :p

I forgot to mention that picture is from 15 years ago. :lol:

Welcome!! I am surprised to see all these Wisconsinites :mrgreen: let me know if you guys all plan on riding. maybe we should form a group in the bike clubs section (viewforum.php?f=72) to organize :)

Who is taking the initiative and starting the group. I already ordered the leather vests and patches. :lol:

We need to come up with a name first... Hmmm

Mad City Bicycle Club? MCBC :mrgreen:

Back