"WISE GUy" DONE!!!! 7/31

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
008-5.jpg

Re: BOB

BOB=bucket of bolts?

Re: (name change) "WISE GUY"

I almost decided on a frame change due to the lack of parts I have for this one, but then I thought where is the challenge in that ?? so I am going to use the snyder springer from last years b/o I never used, pics real soon, and I also found some fenders to modify in the shop...tbc...

Re: "WISE GUY" Guess which parts I'm using????

That's a neat little anvil you've got there. You've got a nice assortment of goodies, gonna have to keep an eye on this build.

i love all the parts you have gathered up, but i really dig the direction of the thread! :D its like laying 52 cards on the table,and trying to guess which 7 cards youll pick for your hand! :lol:

gonna be tricky to make those carbs into bells :D

Wow, you have so many cool parts to put together. How about putting a numbered sticker on each one, have a drawing, and make a bike with all the winners. It would still come out great.

The cranks are my latest Yard sale find, they are CPI bmx 170 just a matter if I can find the bearings to fit the frame spindle ect, I don't think I will use the carbs as...they are heavier than they look,I have some crazy plans for the wheels ,next installment :|

wAAAAAit a minute. JOLT in a glass bottle. I thought that stuff was outlawed

That Jolt has been sitting in my garage along time.....like a fine wine :lol: I need to find out if the frame will take a double rim (Chopadero style) and then to figure out how to do it....Mike,,,Ted,,,,Adam????? and also need to ask Mike the price on one of those huge white wall slicks :wink: hopefully get some time this week to work on it.

blackdiamond said:
What is Jolt?
Oh, yea JOLT! Wasn't that the predecessor to the energy drink. They just doubled the sugar and caffeine. :shock:

Back